Join Our Team
We are a growing team and always looking to bring on talented skilled people to make sure our clients get the best service possible. If there are any open positions, they will be listen on this page. If you’re interested in joining the team, please fill out the form below.
Plant Health Care Technician
Job Description/ required tasks: Give landscape maintenance estimates, working with one employee to perform all tasks related to plant health care: including diagnosing and treating plants for existing problems and performing applications/ services to support good plant health. To include turf and ornamentals. Contacting Rutgers Extension office regarding hard to diagnose plant problems. To perform and train others of proper pruning and trimming techniques. May assist or oversee plant install jobs. Requirements: Fluent written and spoken English, basic computer skills, valid drivers license
Landscape Designer/ Estimator/ Project Manager
Job Description/ required tasks: Meet with prospects and clients, create estimates and design plans, follow up on estimates/ bids. Order material, budget job, calling to have properties marked out. Manage projects to include: setting up crews, laying out plans at the site, answering questions the crews may have, seeing that jobs comes in on time and budget. You would be the main point of contact for both the crews, clients and vendors for any given project. Projects can be small one day jobs or can span several weeks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a level of sales required to keep crews working at the desired level
- Seeks and develops new business as required to maintain sales goals
- Communicates with clients, potential clients, vendors, trade associations and other employees in a professional manner as part of business development and retention
- Responds to clients or prospects phone calls within 24 hours
- Generates leads and meets with potential clients. Asks for leads and referrals from current clients
- Corresponds with Client and Production Staff to insure design integrity and to provide a seamless transition from sales to installation.
- Produces creative designs staying up-to-date with new products and techniques.
- Maintains continuing education in sales and landscape design
- Develops cost estimates, proposal, contracts and reviews with clients
- Make follow up calls with customers to insure satisfaction
Client Relations Representative
Do you Love to talk on the phone? Then we have the job for you! Our expanding Landscape Contracting company is looking to fill this new position. We have been in business since 2000. Our clients are primarily residential. We serve the Sparta community performing landscape construction and maintenance. Qualifications 1-2 years of experience in the customer service field or in a related area Associates degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; able to write concisely Strong customer relations skills with ability to interact professionally with clients Self-motivated, able to work independently, attention to details Computer proficiency required including Microsoft Outlook and excel, Internet and Quickbooks Excellent time management and organization skills Position Requirements Formulate and provide written and verbal responses to client inquiries Take information from prospective clients to pass onto the sales team Set appointments for design/ estimating team Assists in outbound calling to existing clients Provide administrative/clerical support Call clients to determine client satisfaction and quality control of work Request referrals Assist in sales by asking if additional services are needed Position will be the main contact point with clients.
This position requires a driver’s license. A clean driving record. 1+ years experience with lawn mowing, spring/ fall cleanups and other general maintenance. A good attitude toward work. A “can do” attitude. The ability to get along well with coworkers. Looking to hire immediately. Job Type: Full-time
- Will maintain properties at the highest level of quality
- Maintains a clean, neat, and safe job site defined by The Cutting Edge Landscaping employee handbook
- Treat clients in a polite, friendly and respectful manner and will never ignore them
- Treat employees in a polite, friendly and respectful manner and will never ignore them
- Observe and comply with all safety practices and report any unsafe practices to a Supervisor
- Maintain the confidentiality of client and company information
- Will give clients our best
- Maintains a clean, neat and professional appearance defined by The Cutting Edge Landscaping employee handbook